Скачать 2.18 Mb.
2. It often rain in summer.
A. don’t B. doesn’t C. isn’t
3. Dad usually on Saturdays.
A. is working B. works C. work
4. Call for an ambulance if he worse.
A. will fill B. feel C. feels
5. The weather is nice today, but it bad yesterday.
A. is B. did C. was
6. My parents to the USA many times.
A. have been B. were C. have being
7. My sister and her husband since last Christmas.
A. have been married B. were married C. are married
8. I saw light in the window as I by.
A. passed B. was passing C. passing
9. You this test for two hours and can’t complete it.
A. have written B. are writing C. have been writing.
10. We were late. The meeting an hour before.
A. started B. had started C. had been started.
11. Why are you looking so unhappy? – I my purse.
A. have lost B. had lost C. am loosing
12. He quickly forgot everything he at school.
A. learnt B. had learnt C. was learning
13. He when you come back tonight.
A. will sleep B. will be sleeping C. will have been sleeping
14. Plants die if you water them.
A. won’t B. don’t C. wouldn’t
15. Would you mind the door?
A. to close B. closing C. close
16. You look tired. If I were you I a rest.
A. take B. will take C. would take
17. Do you enjoy .
A. teaching B. to teach C. teachers
18. I speak to Jane, please?
A. could B. shall C. must
19. My sight is getting worse. Next year, I’m afraid I to read without glasses.
20. Look! The bridge .
A. is being repaired B. is been repaired C. has repaired
21. In Greece the Olympic Games once in four years.
A. were held B. are being held C. are held
22. Yesterday Tom heard that his aunt for five days.
A. was ill B. had been ill C. has been ill
23. We were told that Andrew to enter the college.
A. is going B. went C. was going
24. Are you married?
A. Yes, I do. B. Yes, I am. C. Yes, I did.
25. does it cost to stay at the Hilton Hotel?
A. How many? B. What C. How much
26.You like black coffee, ?
27. Can you play piano?
A. the B. a C. an
28. What lovely song!
A. an B. the C. a
29. I went to France last year.
A. B. the C. a
30. I met my friend yesterday
A. goodest B. best C. better
31. This is theatre in London.
A. an older B. the oldest C. the eldest
32. He has time than me.
A. bigger B. much C. more
33. You watch TV too .
A. few B. much C. many
34. I don’t want or help.
A. advices B. an advice C. advice
35. Everybody ready.
A. is B. are C. am
36. is new.
A. The text-book of Liz B. The Liz’s text-book C. Liz’s text-book
37. Listen to me when I’m to you.
A. telling B. talking C. told
38. Three weeks later I for Moscow.
A. left B. had left C. leaving
39. We some good films recently.
A. seeing B. saw C. have seen
40. She was the most delightful person I .
A. have ever met B. had ever met C. ever met
41. I at the hotel for a fortnight when I received your letter.
A. had stayed B. was staying C. had been staying
42. Would it be all right if I at six?
A. came B. come C. will come
43. Nobody answers the phone. They be out.
A. must B. would C. should
44. Yesterday we to the restaurant.
A. are invited B. were invited C. invite
45. Mike hoped that his friend him with his car.
A. would help B. will help C. helping
46. Where is post-office, please?
A. the next B. nearer C. the nearest
47. I earn money than he does.
A. littler B. more little C. less
48. Money not everything.
A. is B. are C. am
49. Where are my glasses? Has anybody seen ?
A. it B. its C. them
50. The old man that he wanted a cup of tea.
A. said B. told C. telling
по английскому языку
B. This books are very good.
2. Are B. those people very nice?
A. It has
B. It is a dog in the garden.
4. What's that? B. It is my new computer.
B. They're is a good film at the Odeon.
I B. have to go to the country tomorrow. C. had.
7. You ought B. to stay at home.
8. He B. knows to speak English.
9. He should B. to write a letter.
10. Do you want B. to see the film?
11. I hope John's got B. any money.
12. He is B. one engineer
C. an engineer
13. I'd like B. an eggs, please.
A. a few
14. We've got B. a little eggs left.
C. a number
A. a lot
15. There aren't B. many people here today.
B. Does she get up early every day?
17. Were you in Moscow last week? No, I A. didn't
18. She often B. have a bath in the morning.
C. is having
19. He B. has lost his hat last week.
20. They B. catch the 7.30 bus yesterday.
21. Mary is here, but her parents B. wasn't
22. He B. hurried because he was late.
23. B. Does she going to do anything today?
24. They B. is watching television at the moment.
C. are watching
A. did you do
25. B. do you do much work yesterday?
С did you
26. Who is she looking B. at ?
27. This is a nice piece B. off cheese.
Note :"-" means" nothing", "no word or words".
28. Our holidays are B. at August.
29. They're listening B. to the news
30. We came here B. at 1985.
31. What's the matter B. with him?
A. was fond
32.1 didn't know you B. are fond of music.
C. were fond
33. The children learnt at the lesson that water B. boils at 100 С.
С. to boil
34. We saw him B. go along the road.
C. to go
A. didn't know
35. The student wasn't able to do the translation because he B. not know some special terms.
C. doesn't know
36. This book is B. me
37. She would like to meet B. your
C. to you
A. to them
38. Give the money B. them !
A. to discuss
39. The book B. discussed at the lesson yesterday deals with the problems of war.
40. We're going to B. us favorite shop.
41. It is much B. warmer here.
C. more warm
42. She is not as old B. than I am.
43. He's B. more intelligent than I am.
A. more careful
44. He drives B. very careful
C. very carefully
A. very hot
45. Yesterday was the B. most hot day so far this year
46. A. Where
B. Why wrote that letter?
47. She went home early B. while she had finished her work.
48. The new instrument A. is expect to help scientists solve many important problems.
B. is expected
C. was expected
49. The man A. seems to be a stranger here.
C. is seeming
50. I'm going home to change first. B. Then I'm going out for a meal.
Thousands of people travel every day. To prove it, I invite you to a railway or a bus station, a port or an airport. There you will see thousands of people trying to catch a train a bus, a ship or a plane. Everybody wants to go somewhere and to get there as quickly as possible, with all conveniences and safety.
Of course, travelling by plane is the fastest, but it is also the most expensive. That’s why if people have time they go by train. It is one of the most popular means of travelling. Trains go slower than planes, but you can see much more interesting places of the country you are travelling through. Modern trains are very comfortable and you can enjoy even the longest journey.
Travelling by sea is popular mostly for pleasure trips. On board large ships and small river boats people can visit foreign countries and different places of interest within their own country. A trip by sea is usually called a voyage or a cruise.
Buses also can take you to any place you wish. It can be a trip not far from your home or a long journey even to a foreign country. Modern buses have comfortable seats, video and phone, you can have hot tea or coffee, drinks and snack. Tourist groups usually use buses to visit foreign countries and different places of interest.
Many people prefer travelling by car. They don’t have to buy tickets. They don’t have to carry heavy luggage. They can stop wherever they wish and spend as much time as they like at any place.
But some people like spending their holidays travelling on foot or by bike.
If you feel like travelling by plane, by train or by bus, you have to choose a flight or a line, to go to a ticket office and buy a single or a return ticket. Sometimes you have to change trains or buses. Then you take your luggage and try not to miss your plane, train or bus. They usually arrive in time - your wonderful journey begins. Have a nice journey.
As for me, I have never travelled far from my home. I and my family usually spend holidays at my Granny’s in the country. But last year we went to the seaside.
It was so exciting. I hope, next year I shall visit London. It’ll be great.
bus station автобусная станция, вокзал
change делать пересадку
cruise круиз, морское путешествие
journey поездка, путешествие
means способ, средство
on board the ship на борту корабля
on foot пешком
railway station железнодорожный вокзал
return ticket билет в оба конца
seat место, сиденье
single ticket билет в одном направлении
snack легкая закуска
spend проводить время
through train экспресс
ticket office билетная касса
Here is my passport вот мой паспорт
I’m on a business trip я в командировке
I’m visiting my я приехал к моим родственникам
I’m just passing through Я здесь проездом
I’ll be staying… я пробуду здесь несколько дней
a few days, a week
I’m sorry, I don’t understand Простите, я вас не понимаю
Here is my customs declaration Вот моя декларация
I have nothing declare Мне нечего указать в декларации
Here is my baggage Вот мой багаж
Do I have to pay duty on this? Мне надо платить за это пошлину?
May I bring this in? Это можно провезти?
Customs officer таможенник
Where is the baggage claim area? Где я могу получить багаж?
Here are my baggage claim checks. Вот мои багажные бирки
Where can I get baggage cart? Где можно взять тележку для багажа?
I need a porter Мне нужен носильщик
Be careful with that bag! Будьте осторожнее с этой сумкой!
A suitcase is missing! Не хватает одного чемодана!
Where is the lost and found? Где стол находок?
Baggage Check-In Регистрация багажа
Baggage Claim Получение багажа
Cart Rental End Прокат багажных тележек
Flight Information Информация о рейсах
Gates Open 1Hour Prior to Departure Стойки начинают работу за 1 час до отправления
Ответьте на вопросы
It goes without saying that I prefer to have meals at home. At the weekend I like to get up late and have a good breakfast of scrambled eggs or pancakes or something like that. But on weekdays I’m always short of time in the morning. So I just have a cup of strong tea or coffee and a couple of sandwiches.
As I spend a lot of time at the institute it’s necessary just to keep me going. That’s why I have to go to the school canteen to have lunch. Our canteen laves much to be desired we don’t have much choice there. But I enjoy my evening meal at home. My mother is a wonderful cook and her dinners are always delicious and various.
To begin with we usually have some salad – tomato and cucumber or mixed salad. For the first course we have some soup – noodle, mushroom, or cabbage soup or maybe some fish soup for a change. For the main course we have meat, chicken or fish dishes, for example, steak or fried fish with spaghetti or potatoes (boiled or fried). We also have a lot of vegetables. I prefer meat to fish but my mother makes me eat fish from time to time. She says it’s good for my brains. For dessert we have some fruit or just a cup of tea with a slice of cake, or an apple pie.
Of course when you don’t want to cook or you don’t have time you can go to a restaurant But it has become rather expensive now a days.
Scrambled eggs яичница
to have a snack перекусить на ходу
canteen буфет, столовая
leaves much to be desired оставляет желать лучшего
first course первое блюдо
sour cream сметана
to have a sweet tooth быть сластеной
milkshake mix молочный коктейль
orange juice апельсиновый сок
To book a table заказать столик
Do you have a table for me? У вас есть столик для меня?
Menu, please Меню, пожалуйста
Please bring принесите пожалуйста
Would you like some…? Не хотите ли немного …
I am on a diet Я на диете
A green salad and afterwards some fruit Пожалуйста, овощной салат, а затем фрукты
Can you prepare a salt-and-spice-free meal for me?
Не могли бы вы приготовить мне что-нибудь без соли и специй?
Can you recommend me something? Что вы можете порекомендовать?
Cheque please чек пожалуйста
|Программа «иностранный язык для неязыковых заочных вузов» Дисциплина «Иностранный язык»|
Дисциплина «Иностранный язык» входит в цикл общих гуманитарных и социально-экономических дисциплин государственного образовательного...
|Программа государственной итоговой аттестации выпускников факультета...|
По специальности 050303 «иностранный язык» с дополнительной специальностью «второй иностранный язык»
|Б гуманитарный, социальный и экономический цикл Базовая часть Иностранный язык|
Дисциплина «Иностранный язык» относится к гуманитарному, социально-экономическому циклу дисциплин (Б )
Умкд по курсу «Иностранный язык (английский)» составлен на основе гос впо по специальности 050716. 65 Специальная психология, утвержденный...
|Рабочей программы учебной дисциплины Иностранный язык|
Программа разработана на основе Программы-минимум кандидатского экзамена по общенаучной дисциплине «Иностранный язык» и учитывает...
|Методическая разработка внеаудиторного мероприятия «weihnachten»...|
В методической разработке «Weihnachten» представлено внеаудиторное мероприятие по дисциплине иностранный язык (немецкий), основанное...
|Экзамен Курсовая работа Курсовой проект хт-13-11з Русский язык и...||050100 «Педагогическое образование» Два профиля: «Дошкольное образование...|
На базе Новосибирского государственного педагогического университета объявляется бюджетный набор на обучение по направлению бакалавриата...
|Урока по дисциплине: «Документационное обеспечение управления»|
Межпредметные связи: информатика, экономика, бухгалтерский учёт, русский язык, иностранный язык, правоведение